Request an Appointment
Everyone can request an appointment at “Arabkir” MC-ICAH following the instructions;
1. For emergencies, the reception of “Arabkir” MC-ICAH (“Reception and Emergency Room”) works 24 hours a day. For example, if a child has fever, dizziness, acute pain or is unconscious, and you called an ambulance and the doctor decided that the child needs urgent inpatient care. You can bring the child to “Arabkir” MC-ICAH yourself, if you see that your child is in such condition listed above. In those cases there’s no need for a referral or to make an appointment.
2. If the child needs medical service and care, but their condition is not assessed as urgent, you can apply to “Arabkir” MC - ICAH for a scheduled visit, for which you need a referral. The referrals are provided by doctors of primary health care clinics and can be given for:
consultations with specialists
clarifying the diagnosis
some clinical and paraclinical examinations
The referrals are sent via electronic health system, and only the first type of referrals (for consultations with specialists) are sent in paper-form.
The doctor in your primary health care clinic makes a note on the referral, which indicates why it can be used in the medical complex.
The referral is valid for one month from the date of issue. After receiving the referral, you should call the department and register for a visit. Make sure to bring the copies of your child’s birth certificate and parent’s passport to register in the medical complex.
3. If your child undergoes dispensary observation at “Arabkir” MC (in accordance with the Ministry of Health’s annual visiting schedule) and you regularly bring them to the dispensary room, you should call and register for a visit, to save both your and your doctor’s time.
4. If you prefer to make a scheduled visit to “Arabkir” MC without a referral from your primary health care center, you should pay for medical care and services. But in this case as well, you must register in advance. Payment does not release you from the queue.
5. “Arabkir” MC-ICAH provides services to adults as well. In most cases those services are on a paid basis, except the cases provided by law.
There are some clinical and paraclinical examinations and interventions that are not referred by the state. In that case either patients/their relatives must pay for medical services, or the insurance company, if the patient is insured.
Referred medical services are provided to the citizens of the Republic of Armenia only.